发布时间：2017/12/20 19:56:59 人气： [content:visits]
2. It can be used in municipal, chemical, printing and dyeing, medicine, shipbuilding, foundry, food and other industries to suck thick liquid and dirty.
Liquids, pastes, quicksand and sludge from urban rivers can also be used to remove fluids containing mud pebbles in coal mines.
3. If a hydraulic mechanized earthwork unit is composed of a high-pressure water pump and a water gun, it can be used for land use.
Leveling, dredging and digging of rivers and ponds, excavators and transporters of small-scale water conservancy projects, as well as urban air defense projects and underground works.
4. Waste water containing high concentration of iron oxide scale in iron oxide pits of smelters.
5. The parameters of flow rate and head of conveying medium can be selected by users (flow range 3m3/H-800m3/H, head range 5-300M).
Product Structure of RV-SP Vertical Sump Pump
The pump is a single-stage single-suction vertical centrifugal pump. The fluid flows out along the axis of the pump shaft at 70 degrees. The main components are volute, impeller, pump base, pump shell, support barrel, motor base, etc. The spiral case, pump base, other over-current parts, impeller nuts and so on are 316L casting, corrosion resistance, corrosion resistance is good, processing technology is convenient.
The impeller is made of three single-chord curved blades. The semi-open impeller or spiral impeller and malleable cast iron are used. Therefore, the impeller has high strength and corrosion resistance. It is easy to process, good throughput and high efficiency. Three single impeller can play a good role in stirring, replacing the traditional structure of stirring head, reducing the shaft power of the pump, saving the cost of motor matching and electricity.
In order to reduce weight and turning volume, the pump shaft is made of high quality carbon steel cold-drawn round steel or 316L.
There are four skeleton oil seals or machine seals and sleeves in the pump base to prevent shaft wear and prolong the service life of the shaft.
The lower part of the pump body has no ball bearing, which is manufactured according to API610 standard. External cooling water or flushing pipe can be installed outside the pump body. Compared with traditional YW clear water pump, it can transport higher temperature liquid.
The pump can be used vertically or obliquely, occupying a small area. The volute needs to be buried in the working medium to work. It is easy to start without water diversion. The rotation direction should be clockwise from the rear of the motor.
The length of switchboard has various specifications, so that users can choose it according to their use and local conditions.
Instructions for Use of RV-SP Vertical Leachate Sump Pump
1. The power supply of this pump must be three-phase four-wire system. If there is no grounding wire, it must be installed to prevent leakage of electricity. work
When the impeller is stuck, a circuit fuse and switch corresponding to the motor should be installed nearby to prevent the motor from burning when the impeller debris is stuck.
2. When the pump is used, it can run without installing any basic device, as long as it leans firmly, if necessary.
Fasten the rope in case of accidents. After starting, the direction of rotation of the motor must be checked. The motor must not be reversed for more than - minutes.
3. When the liquid being sucked contains more weeds, wires, bars, bricks and other impurities, it must be done beforehand.
As far as possible to remove, and can take the addition of wire basket and other methods to prevent impurities suction pump impeller damage, blockage and other accidents.
4. Pump body should be given short-term water absorption after absorbing concentrated slurry and other contaminants, so as to flush pump body and pipeline interior.
5. When working in the open air, the motor should be equipped with a protective cover to prevent rain and other immersion into the motor.
6. At the bottom of the river, suction at the bottom of the pond should be suspended on a tripod and placed on a buoy or boat for mobile operation.
In earthwork operations, the diameter of soil fragmented by high-pressure water gun shall not be greater than one third of the suction inlet.
7. The speed prescribed by this pump is the highest speed of the pump, and can not be arbitrarily increased; the use of reducing the speed is unlimited, but the work is limited.
The effect was significantly reduced.
8. When the pump sucks thick mud, thick liquid or high lift and conveys coal slurry over a long distance, its load decreases, but it does not.
The load can be increased by changing the structure.
9. Generally running for about 1250 hours, regular maintenance of the pump, removal of the pump seat to check the bearings, and pumps
Seal condition, clean and replace butter, replace oil seal, sleeve and other parts when necessary. Notes for maintenance and replacement of parts can be found in installation. (The mechanical seal pump is used to rotate about 3500 hours for regular maintenance).
10. When used for a long time, the volute shall be dismantled, the parts wiped and coated on the relative moving joint surface.
Thin oil, stored in a dry place for later use.
Removal and Installation of RV-SP Vertical Sump Pump
1. Remove motor or fixing plate and outlet pipe.
2. Remove volute and impeller nut, pry back of impeller lightly and remove key impeller.
3. Remove the driven coupling, then remove the key, and then remove the motor base, and separate it from the support barrel.
4. Remove the pump seat and support cylinder bolts to separate them.
5. Remove the sleeve and bearing from the shaft.
1. Check all parts for defects. All paper cushions should be coated with thin butter on both sides. Two thirds of the butter should be added to the bearing.
2. The skeleton oil seal must be filled with butter, then put into the pump seat, and then installed with bearings.
3. Butter is applied after O-ring is installed in axle sleeve.
4. Install the bearing on the motor base, put the paper cushion, oil retaining ring, and fix the shaft and supporting cylinder with screw.
5. Put paper cushion on, install bearing, bush, key, pump seat and impeller, rotate impeller by hand after tightening impeller nut, and turn flexibly.
6. Put paper cushion on pump housing, fix with screw and install filter screen. Then the impeller is pulled by hand, and the rotation is flexible.
7. Pump shaft is equipped with keys and driven couplings, motor shaft is equipped with keys and active couplings, and then motor and motor seat bolts are fixed. After installation, the axial clearance between the active coupling and the driven coupling should be 1-1.5 mm.
Troubleshooting of RV-SP Vertical Sump Pump
Unable to start and run
1. The feeder is open.
2. The voltage is too low.
3. There is no axial clearance between the two half couplings and they are stuck.
4. The impeller is stuck by debris.
5. The impeller is close to the volute.
6. Dropping of nuts and damage of flat keys make impeller slippery.
7. The flat key of the coupling is damaged.
1. Check fuses and wiring and replace them.
2. Turn up the voltage or use it when the voltage rises.
3. Adjust the axial clearance between the two half couplings to 1-1.5 mm.
4. Exclude impurities.
5. Re-assembling, separating impeller and volute.
6. Install flat keys and nuts.
7. Change flat keys.
1. Improper assembly of each part of the pump makes it difficult to rotate and foreign body is stuck.
2. Concentric bottom change, bearing damage, shaft deformation.
3. Reverse rotation.
4. The head is too low and the flow is too large.
1. Re-assembly and removal of foreign bodies.
2. Correct parts and replace bearings.
3. Change the direction of the motor.
4. Avoid prolonged use as far as possible.
1. The suction port is blocked and the pit is not deep enough for the pump to suck the medium.
2. The mud pipeline is blocked.
3. Motor speed is lower than rated speed.
4. Impeller damaged.
5. The lift is too high and the transportation is too far.
6. Reverse rotation.
7. Large leakage.
8. The impeller is surrounded by debris.
9. The medium is too thick or the supply is not enough.
1. Remove the suction obstruction and move the pump so that the volute is completely embedded in the medium water.
2. Check the pipeline and remove the obstruction.
3. Increase the motor speed.
4. Change impeller.
5. Reduce lift and shorten conveying distance.
6. Change the direction of the motor.
7. Check the cause of leakage and replace the parts that cause leakage.
8. Exclude impurities.
9. Dilute the medium and increase the supply.
Noise and vibration
1. Friction between impeller and volute.
2. The bearing has been damaged or less oil.
3. The pump shaft is not concentric with the motor, and the shaft is bent.
4. The nut is loose.
5. There are impurities in the volute.
6. There are hard substances in the working fluid.
7. There is air infiltration in the suction.
8. The temperature of pumping liquid is too high.
1. Check the assembly of the pump and adjust it.
2. Replacement of bearings or refueling.
3. Adjust concentricity and correct axis.
4. Tighten the nut.
5. Exclude impurities.
6. Control the size of impurities in the intake pump and encrypt the filter.
7. Deep-buried volute.
8. Reduce the liquid temperature.
Parts catalogue of RV-SP vertical leachate sump pump
Modified mechanical seal
Modified mechanical seal
Modified mechanical seal
Motor seat C
Installation Diagram of RV-SP Vertical Sump Pump
screenshots ，WeChat Scan the Qr Code